Recovery Support Services
Peer Recovery Coaches/Recovery Support Specialists provide coaching and mentoring to reduce barriers to recovery and re-entry, respond to challenges encountered and provide care coordination and linkage to community resources for education, employment, housing, health, social and spiritual needs.
Recovery Support Services Classes
The class schedule is under revision at this time. We will notify you of the new agenda as soon as we have it ready.
After Hours Recovery Coaches Contact Information:
713-818-3784 or 281-745-8532
7138183784 or 281-745-8532
Qualifications for Recovery Coaching:
- In Recovery from Addiction(s) /or been affected by Addiction(s)
- Obtain a Recovery Coach Certificate
- Obtain a Peer Recovery Support Specialist Certificate
- Obtain a Certified Peer Specialist for Mental Health Certificate
Recovery Coach Descriptions/Types:
To work with a gender-specific population of women and provided support via the following:
- Recovery Coach (no specialty)
- Family Recovery Coach
- Health & Wellness Recovery Coach (YOGA)
- Spirituality Recovery Coach
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two Years of Sobriety
- Working/Volunteering in a Recovery Organization -a formal letterhead from that organization is required.
LaNisha Jiles, PSS, SME, ToC, RSPS
Senior Director of Recovery Support Services