Recovery Support Services
Recovery Coaches provide recovery coaching/mentoring & maintain weekly contact with the peer through face-to-face contacts and telephone coaching as needed to discuss recovery goals, assist with barriers to recovery, respond to challenges that may be encountered and meet individual needs. Coaches offer service referral & linkage/navigation of resources to help address employment, education, health, housing, social, spiritual and family needs. Coaches aid in building recovery capital & encourage women to develop positive relationships supportive of their new goals. The coach shares personal experiences to illustrate obstacles that may be faced and methods of overcoming barriers. Coaches are on call evenings, weekends & holidays to address emergencies. In cases of relapse, coaches facilitate check-in with a treatment program & readmission if needed to minimize consequences of relapse. The Recovery Wellness Plan and the Recovery Capital Scale are ongoing & updated as needed by the woman with the coach’s support.
Recovery Support Services Classes
The class schedule is under revision at this time. We will notify you of the new agenda as soon as we have it ready.
* Please note that the Paschall House is under renovations at this time. We will notify everyone on the new open house date & time.
After Hours Recovery Coaches Contact Information:
713-818-3784 or 281-745-8532
7138183784 or 281-745-8532
Qualifications for Recovery Coaching:
- In Recovery from Addiction(s) /or been affected by Addiction(s)
- Obtain a Recovery Coach Certificate
- Obtain a Peer Recovery Support Specialist Certificate
- Obtain a Certified Peer Specialist for Mental Health Certificate
Recovery Coach Descriptions/Types:
To work with a gender-specific population of women and provided support via the following:
- Recovery Coach (no specialty)
- Family Recovery Coach
- Health & Wellness Recovery Coach (YOGA)
- Spirituality Recovery Coach
Recovery Coach Training coming up in February 2019.
Training dates: February 8 – 10 and February 16 and 17. Must attend both weekends.
For more information:
Amelia Murphy, PRS/ICRC, PM/PRC, SME
Senior Director of Recovery Support Services