Outpatient services are offered as a step-down or primary treatment option with an emphasis on relapse prevention and promotion of recovery within the community setting. Group, family, and individual sessions are offered as part of the program and childcare is available.
Benefits of this program:
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Relapse prevention
- PTSD counseling, aftercare
- Peer Recovery Support
- Safe, healthy, supportive, nurturing environment
- Individualized treatment plans
- Day and evening group sessions available. Weekend sessions available at the Alvin location
- Individual sessions available to provide guidance, support, and counseling
- Anger management, family education, parenting, 12 step meetings, social support groups
- Free bus tokens available to help with transportation to Outpatient sessions
- Childcare* available on site with snacks provided for children. *Not available at the Alvin location
Locations and for more information:
2005 Jacquelyn Dr.
Houston, Texas 77055
2605 Parker Rd.
Houston, Texas 77093
713 Adoue St.
Alvin, TX 77511